CONTACT US FIRST.
Let Clay County Electric Cooperative help you make an informed decision.
We want to caution our members about potential deceptive sales tactics regarding solar panels. Please be extra careful when accepting sales pitches, especially those that are pushy and sound too good to be true.
- Hidden costs
- Misleading projected savings
- Misrepresented utility rate increases
Call us, your trusted electric resource, at 800.521.2450 for realistic savings expectations to help you make an informed decision.
If you are considering installing solar or any other type of net-metering facility, know the requirements and facts before making a commitment. Please read our policy, review rate and cost schedules, review forms and interconnection flowchart to bring yourself up to date.
If you are considering installing solar panels or any other net-metering facility, please read our Interconnection of Distributed Resources Policy. Review the required forms for interconnection, schedule of fees and cost, and the flowchart of the interconnection process listed below.
- Interconnection of Distributed Resources Policy
- Net-Metering Rate Schedule
- Application and Acknowledgement Form
- Summary of Application Process
- Fee and Cost Schedule
- Preliminary Interconnection Site Review Form
- Standard Interconnection Agreement Form
- Interconnect Flowchart
- Interconnection Installation Inspection Form